Are you creative?
Are you enthusiastic and hard working?
Are you passionate about cycling?
Do you have passion for people with additional support needs and disabilities?
Do you want to make a difference?
Then Free Wheel North needs you!
Time to Shine is a programme which helps charities to have an intern for one year to help them out. We are looking for an individual to help us with our social media, multimedia marketing and branding. Could it be you? Watch this video for inspiration:
Free Wheel North Time to Shine Vacancy
Job Title: Media Developer
Job Purpose:To combine branding, marketing and website design, enhance the charity’s social media presence and create content in the form of film, photography and text; to interact with and understand project users and organisational partners, expanding opportunities for crowdfunding and social enterprise.
• Working with the Free Wheel North team, marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including creating content.
• Helping branding consistency while working with partner organisations and social influencers
• Working closely with senior management
• Grow social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube.
• Research active travel and inclusive design and disseminate results through
• Help create engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters,
web page and blog content, or social media messages
No formal qualifications are required, only a passion and commitment to the principles of Free Wheel North and an interest in media, film, marketing, photography and writing.
Hours:35 per week, flexible
Duration: One Year beginning January 2021
Subject to Scottish Disclosure Check
The employee will be supervised by the Managing Director and work closely with the
Free Wheel North Team.
For more details and to apply contact:
Norman Armstrong on 07891097936
by email at email@example.com
Why not send us a video and show us your creativity?
What are you waiting for?......Just go for it .